source image: wild strawberry blossom
It seems like February can be a challenging time for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere. Have you had it with too much snow? Too much rain? Not enough sun? Too cooped up? I try not to focus on the negative, but I sure know how much better I feel basking in the sun and filling my eyes with light. Bring on that Vitamin D!
So I think it is time for another mandala giveaway. I want to celebrate the blessings of over reaching over 500 followers on Facebook and over 100 followers here on Blogger. I know that many people come and read my blog that I don't even know about, and I want to thank you too. I am grateful for all of you who are inspired and uplifted by my mandala art.
Here are the giveaway rules :
- Leave a comment on the blog that you want to be considered for my giveaway
- Important! If you don't have a way for me to contact you when I click on your name (that will lead to a blog or website, in case I don't know you by name) please leave me your email address. I will save it and then delete it when I moderate comments, and enter you in the drawing without showing your contact info.
- I will leave this drawing open until Sunday February 28th
- On Monday March 1st I will use random.org to select the winner
- The winner will be able to choose one of the mandalas on my Facebook fan page and I will send you a small print (a $30 value) of the mandala of your choice. Anyone, anywhere in the world, may enter.
Do you know about my Etsy shop? You will find many inspiring mandalas and greeting cards available there. I'd love for you to come take a look around.
I hope the Sweet Spring Joy Mandala,created from wild strawberry blossoms already blooming here,that Ive posted today, helps lift you out of the winter doldrums. May Spring always blossom in your hearts.
Sacred Circle Mandalas