Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

LIFE IS PEACHY

regeneration mandalaRegeneration Mandala - (Circles of Healing) - © Sue O'Kieffe 2008
source image - rose bouquet

My friend K is going through chemo right now for breast cancer. The good news is they found the tumor early enough that she wont have to have radiation therapy.
peach rose bouquetK was in both of my Photoshop classes . She is a a sweet giving woman and was part of a quartet she named the Marvelous Photoshop Mavens. After our first semester was over, we got together once a month to practice our Photoshop skills.

When I spotted this photograph I took of a rose bouquet, I was reminded of K's gentle and loving nature. Roses are a symbol of deep spiritual healing and this color just oozes health.

This is for you, my friend. I know that you look forward to exploring life in its richness in the months to come. Here's to things being just peachy!



7 comments:

John M. Mora said...

Sue, this is just lovely - strong - perfect in image and sentiment.

Deb Kirkeeide said...

What a beautiful image. Sending my best thoughts for K's strength and healing.

dianeclancy said...

Hi Sue,

I love both the photo and the mandala!! They are both so healing.

My prayers and thoughts are going to support k!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

John M. Mora said...

Please email pics - no rush cuz super bowl. We boyz need a super bowl Mandala...

This is truly nice work, Sue.

lebanesa said...

Beautiful mandala, as always and lovely sentiments. Willing a quick recovery.

dianeclancy said...

Hi Sue,

There is a little something for you over at my blog.

Enjoy!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Bobbie said...

Beautiful, beautiful mandala. A heartful, warm mandala. These colors make me feel wonderful and I am sure they will to your friend too. God bless and keep her healthy.