But look at what else you can do.
I started with this ho-hum photograph of the Mad River, which flows parallel to the Pacific not far from where I live
I found this painting online, Sailing Under the Rain, by Yoiche Tanabe. I liked it for its mood and colors.
Here are the steps:
- Make sure both images are the same dimension
- Make sure the image of River is active by clicking on it
- Go to Image>Adjustments>Match Color
- Under Image Statistics, choose Sailing Under the Rain as the source image
- Fiddle with Luminance and Color Intensity sliders
Georgia O'Keeffe From the Lake
One of my mandalas, cropped.