Pages

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

OUTSIDE THE BOX - A LESSON IN MANIFESTING

A few years ago I decided I wanted, at some point, to purchase an Epson 1280 printer. Epson no longer manufactures that model. I have spent the last couple of months researching what kind of printer to buy; and, after a lot of consideration I decided to purchase the Epson Photo Stylus 1400. It came last week. (You can tell I was excited opening the box because these photos are so blurry)


I try to be aware of my thoughts and my actions and remain positive. I am aware of the Law of Attraction and practice it.

Abraham Hicks talks about sending out rockets of desire. Feel what you want, then make your desires known to the Universe.


It is not lost on me that this Epson model I purchased is their step up replacement for the printer I decided I wanted a few years back.

Im excited about this new printer. It will open me up to furthering some goals and desires I have for my art. I'll write more about those desires when the time is right.

Do you practice the Law of Attraction?

8 comments:

Carol Cooper said...

I can sense your excitement Sue & hope you have tons of fun making your beautiful art come to life!! 13" X 19" prints are awesome!! Yes, I believe in the Law of Attraction :o)

Irene said...

I practice it whenever I think my wardrobe is missing a crucial piece of clothing and then shortly thereafter I find it on sale. Does that count?

healingmagichands said...

I practice the law of attraction all the time. It is quite useful. At one time I started visualizing my wallet as being one of those magic pocketbooks which is never empty that the fairies and witches are always giving hapless heroes in the fairytales. After a while, it seemed like my wallet always had money in it. Then I started using a mantra: "There is always more than enough money." It is stunning how well this mantra has been working for us.

I think the clearer the picture you give the universe the better the energy is able to move in the direction that allows your desires to manifest. It doesn't hurt that creating a clear picture helps you to start moving your own self in the desired direction as well.

I'm glad to see your new printer!

tammy vitale said...

I practice it. I am always amazed at how literal my desires are sometimes - rather like having a genie and 3 wishes - be careful what you wish for (remember the monkey's paw!)...love the "meanderings of color and line on paper!!!!) On the other hand the new Hotsie kiln, ring saw and rock tumbler are on the mark! So I'm not complaining.

kerin rose said...

Oh Yes, Sue, I totally grok this one!....nothing more wonderful and liberating than a sense of self sufficiency with one's art, and a 'new tool' to help to achieve that!

Congrats on your new 'toy'....may it be everything you dreamed of and help you to the next level of your creative journey!

John M. Mora said...

impressive, ep.sum

The Artful Eye said...

Now that's a printer and I'm attracted to it. Congratulations! Enjoy.

I believe.

Mandala Michelle said...

I do practice the Law of Attraction but mostly to make sure I don't accidentally attract the wrong things. I think I'll try to use it to attract a new laptop : )