Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Infinite Peace Mandala

Infinite Peace Mandala (Crystal Vibrations Series) © Sue O'Kieffe 2011
source image: auralite 23 crystal

The stones of the Earth are singing peace, dear ones. Can you feel their song echoing in your stone-bones? Can you feel the peace they sing?
 ~ Message from Gaia via Tracie Nichols 
 
I am honored to be working with these new forms of amethyst coming out of the earth in Ontario, Canada. I am posting this mandala and its source image, a slice of auralite 23 crystal, as a means of introduction to this 1.1 billion year old crystal. My friend Doug Schwarzenberger, geologist and teacher of geology, physics and chemistry at the high school honors level (his website will be up soon), has been directly involved with the mining of these stones as well in the identification of the 23 mineral inclusions contained within. 

I am also pleased to share with you Tracie Nichols' Message from Gaia to accompany this mandala. Tracie helps women who love the earth and are on a spiritual or healing path to partner with Gaia, discover their soul's purpose and bring that purpose out in the world. You can learn more about Tracie and receive her daily Gaia messages by going to her website, Alchemy for the Earth.

As always, I would love to hear your response to this mandala. I feel alot of strength and softness in this stone when I wear it and feel its encompassing loving energy translated well into this mandala, which I imagine as a portal to another dimension.

~Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas



4 comments:

On Slender Threads said...

The peace is palpable . . . serene, compelling, and utterly stilling. Tracie's Gaia message echos that peaceful call. How excitig to gather both into one offering in this blog. You two have quietened my quiet!

Tracie Nichols said...

Such an honor to witness the synergy of the words I shared from Gaia and your glorious, glowing art, Sue.

Truly a peace-inspiring mandala...

Julie Bernstein Engelmann said...

Ooh, I love this one! It goes in my hall of Sue-favorites. I, too, see it as a portal to another dimension -- perhaps protecting the threshold with feathers! "You may enter when your heart is softened."

Laura said...

magnificent Sue as I knew it would be!!!