Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Inviting the Christ Light Mandala



Inviting the Christ Light Mandala © Sue O'Kieffe 2012
source images: hawthorn branches, rose quartz, yellow rose


Christmas Eve morning, before I woke, I had a dream, and I heard these words.

So many of you keep thorns around your heart, keeping Love out. My message to you is to do some pruning. Open up. Let the Love and Blessings of Christ Consciousness fill your heart.

And I saw what looked like a nest made of thorns. Luminous yellow petals floated into the center.

Petaled droplets of Love. Pure Love.

I heard myself ask what wants to come forth, as I witnessed the mandala being created in my dream state. Hawthorn and rose quartz showed up, as well as the number 8, and then I wakened to my day.

It just so happens I have a small hawthorn tree right outside my apartment. And I will tell you that the thorns on that tree are formidable. But hawthorn also contains chemical components that regulate arterial blood pressure, making it an excellent heart stimulant. This is a tree for the heart.


Rose quartz is a dear beloved friend to me by now, having offered many ways to open the heart in appreciation of all things. I love that she once again offered energetic support for this creation.



In my waking state I was faced with the decision of what else to use, and yellow rose, long regarded as a symbol of  Love, said Yes! to me as a representation of Christ Consciousness.

It came a flowret bright, amid the cold of winter, when half spent was the night.




So this is my gift for you on Christmas Day and for this Solar Return as well. 


Brightest of blessings,
Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas


1 comment:

Tracie Nichols said...

Gorgeous Sue. I love knowing this came to you in a dream, and seeing pictures of the beings who make up this mandala.