Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

When life hands us lemons, make lemonade!

I was blessed and surprised by this blog award by the charming Charms of Light, who I've gotten to know on Twitter. I love her healing gemstone jewelry. Go check it out.

Here are the rules of the award: comment on your blog; post the award logo and use it on your own blog; nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude; link to your nominees within your blog post; comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award; link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Here are my nominees:

Diane Clancy
Victoria Ryan
Cheryl Finley of Mandala Oasis
Connie Rose
Nine Tomatoes

I am so grateful for all of you in my world.

~Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

5 comments:

Em said...

Congratulations on your award, m'dear. I'm glad you're crossblogging now. I read you on Xanga but have your blogspot on my subscription feed :-)

Dana at NineTomatoes said...

Hi Sue! Thanks for the nomination.. very kind of you! Love your new look - must be the lemonade. :)

cheryl said...

Sue,
Thank you so much. I am indeed grateful for all you share w/the world...and all of us at the Mandala Oasis Yahoo Group!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I see my name is invisible ink!

j.uan.ito

dianeclancy said...

Thank you, Sue, so much for this award!! I am making the post for soon ...

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog

www.DianeClancy.etsy.com