Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sacred Circle Mandalas 2011 Calendars

Many of you know that I create a calendar every year with mandala art and inspirational quotes.  This year I was super inspired and created two! Creating these calendars is an act of love.  We need these reminders of healing in our daily lives as we move forward into greater awareness.

The Love of Nature



I hope you enjoy this year's uplifting mandala imagery inspired by nature. These calendars are  perfect for everyone on your holiday gift giving list who is on a journey of spiritual growth. People are drawn to the sense of balance and calm that the mandala imagery offers.

This year I am once again offering the opportunity to order calendars directly through me. Doing so will afford you a bit of a price break in shipping. In order to make sure I can get your calendars delivered in time for the holidays I will need to have payment via PayPal, check or money order by November 30th. Email me with the number of calendars you want to order, your payment method, and your email, and I will send you an invoice for your order.

I'll try to make this as uncomplicated as possible. Here are the details:

U.S. Customers
1-3 calendars is $24.95 each plus $4.90 shipping Priority Mail.
More than 3 calendars ship $10.70 Priority Mail.
(In comparison, ordering directly from the publisher will cost you $8.99 in shipping for one calendar, $11.99 for 3 calendars, $14.99 for 5 calendars sent FEDEX ground)
6 calendars or more are eligible for a quantity discount.
California residents will be charged applicable sales tax.

Canadian/Mexican customers
Each calendar is $24.95 plus $11.45 shipping Priority Mail.
More than 3 calendars ship $26.95 Priority Mail.
6 calendars or more are eligible for a quantity discount.

Customers outside of North America
So that you can be sure to receive your calendar on time, I would recommend ordering directly from Lulu. com

Circles of Love 



Local customers
I'd be happy to make arrangements to deliver directly to you.

Gifting someone? Want me to mail directly to your giftee? I can do that. Just send the necessary information in your email.

Rather just order yourself? Not a problem. Lulu.com has a 3-5 day printing turn around, and shipping ground FEDEX takes about a week. (Shipping US Mail will take longer and cannot be tracked.) Just go ahead and order when you are on the site. Links to ordering directly from Lulu.com are here and here

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have about ordering these calendars. My contact information is in the sidebar to the right.

No comments: