Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crown of Heaven Mandala

Crown of Heaven Mandala (May Day Healing Series)© Sue O'Kieffe 2011
source image: ceanothus

Crown of Heaven is the next in my series of  mandalas for my May Day Healing Series. I wanted to create an image with the higher vibrational  blues, indigos and violets for the 5th, 6th and 7th chakras.

The day that I captured this photo of the ceanothus I used as the source image, I was struck by the energetic freshness of the bush, which I think had just recently been planted on the Arcata Plaza. It wow'd me.

I would love to hear your impressions of this mandala image. How does it feel in your body when you gaze on it? What messages does it offer to you? Many times I had a sense of this sphere tumbling and spinning through the Universe.

May we expand our healing to clear out the blocks that prevent us from speaking our truth and saying what we mean, may we open our eyes wide and  trust our intuition, may we allow the messages of the Universe to clearly flow through us. May it be so.

~Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

2 comments:

healingmagichands said...

When I gaze deep into this mandala it seems to pulse at me, I see waves moving from the center out to the edges and beyond. My third eye is activated, opened and relaxed at the same time. I get a sense of safety, peacefulness.

thank you for the beautiful image, Sue.

boboboo said...

Wow, the way you use the flowers to give a soft fuzziness of joy is incredible. Very nice. I was looking for mandala art, like mine, on google and found the image there and it looked cool enough to see more.