Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Passages Mandala


Passages Mandala - Circle of Being Series - Sue O'Kieffe © 2014


source inspirations:



I have been watching and enjoying my neighbor's garden from the time the bulbs she planted first appeared. Then the dahlias and crocosmia bloomed. Sometimes hummingbirds came to visit. Her little herb garden also flourished. I enjoyed some pesto she made from her basil, and a number of photographs were inspirations for different mandala creations. Today I looked at her garden with a different eye. Everything speaks of Autumn's big shift. Indian summer is over,  and I can feel the pull of inward - going hibernation in my soul. I wanted to take the time today to honor these passages with the last of her garden and to thank it for the joy it has brought me.

Namast'e.


Mandala blessings,
Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas



All of the mandalas on my blog are available for purchase. Does one of the images particularly resonate with you? You can contact me via email (link in the right side-bar) for ordering information.





No comments: