Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tripping the Light Fandango Mandala


Tripping the Light Fandango
© Sue O'Kieffe 2014


 source inspiration:


I don't live in a place where maples are turning riotous shades of red and orange right now, so I turned to the bright beauty of Scottish heather for some wonderful eye candy in magenta and rose for the creation of this mandala.

When I asked for a name, I heard Tripping the Light Fandango.  Wikipedia tells me that the fandango was a couples dance accompanied with much hand clapping that originated in Iberia. 

Hmmm.

I see a dance of light and color with much merry movement capable of bringing out feelings of happiness and joy.

What do you see?

Mandala blessings,
Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

This mandala, or any of the pieces I post on my blog, are available to purchase. Send me an email for ordering details. 



No comments: