Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DIGITAL PLAY PART 3

eliz3
I am departing today from my usual topics to show you the fun I had noodling around for Rima's Digital Play Challenge #3. We started with this image from wetcanvas and were instructed to have fun. How often do we hear that in our lives anymore?



end of summer End of Summer - digital photomontage
© Sue O'Kieffe 2007
Starting image + sunflower photo I took, layer mask, filters: cutout (artistic), photocopy (sketch). I will write about layer masks on Sunday for my photoshop tips

summer sunset mandala Summer Sunset Mandala
© Sue O'Kieffe 2007
Blend of two mandalas made from the starting image and the sunflower photograph, layer mask, photocopy filter on duplicate layer of bathing beauty mandala

solar print Solar Print - digital image
© Sue O'Kieffe 2007
Above mandala image using exclusion filter, placed on separate background with blue stroke on separate layer

I hope you will go see how all artists participating interpreted this challenge by visiting the gallery wall here!


3 comments:

dianeclancy said...

The Summer Sunset Mandala really speaks to me!! This is a nice post.

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Irene said...

I see you put a lot of thought and effort onto your mandalas, therefor they turn out well. I have a lot to learn from you and will study them carefully, oh master!

Bobbie said...

I love what you did with Eliza, she looks great. And I'll be looking for your post on Sunday!