Garden Meditation ©Victoria Ryan 2009
Now she and I are meeting up again in the blogosphere. We have been trading skills as I forge ahead with my art business and I try to help her learn about social media 2.0. It was such a happy surprise when Victoria honored me with this Noblesse Oblige Award for blogging.
The Noblesse Oblige Award is given for the following accomplishments:
1.The blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances of different cultures and beliefs.
2. The blog inspires, strives to encourage and offer solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the blog and it is one that fosters a better understanding of social science, politics, economics, the arts, culture, science or belief.
4. The blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The rules are as follows:
1. Create a post with a mention and a link to the blogger who presented the award to you.
2. Display the award conditions.
3. Write a short post about what your blog has thus far achieved.
4. The blogger must present the award to blogs in concurrence with the award conditions.
5. The blogger can display the award at any location on their blog.
It has been a pleasure for me to work with my blog and display my art here because I know that my art inspires and has meaning for so many people. This is satisfying to me as an artist to know that the heart has been touched, opened and has received the beauty I strive to portray in my mandalas; it is far beyond anything I might have once believed I could achieve.
It is with great pleasure that I pass this award on to Laura Bly, a transitions strategist I met on Twitter, who helps women (that would include me!) through the internal experience of the transition period to success and your authentic self!
OK, I read at least half the words....my best.
John--hugs to you for being a good sport
A bad seed...went to the Victoria site...lots of words there too. Amazing work.
Hi Sue! Nice to see your beautiful work again and read your words. I am finally coming out of the blogging closet and finding my way back into the world of my bloggy friends. Thank you for your continuing friendship here.
Post a Comment