Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

SACRED CIRCLE MANDALAS 2010 CALENDAR


"A human being is essentially a spirit-eye. Whatever you really see, you are that." ~Rumi




The 2010 Sacred Circle Mandala Calendar is now available for purchase. This year I chose quotes from Rumi to accompany each mandala image. Choosing just the right quote to go with each mandala was a true act of love, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
I have been a Rumi fan for about 10 years. It is fascinating that a 13th century Persian mystic poet is finding such popularity in the 21st century. I like what Shamran Shiva, one of Rumi's translators, has to say about this phenomenon:
Rumi is able to verbalize the highly personal and often confusing world of personal/spiritual growth and mysticism in a very forward and direct fashion. He does not offend anyone, and he includes everyone. The world of Rumi is neither exclusively the world of a Sufi, nor the world of a Hindu, nor a Jew, nor a Christian; it is the highest state of a human being--a fully evolved human. A complete human is not bound by cultural limitations; he touches every one of us. Today Rumi's poems can be heard in churches, synagogues, Zen monasteries, as well as in the downtown New York art/performance/music scene.
Rumi's quotes perfectly enhance these sacred circles, which are themselves a symbol of completion. This calendar would make a thoughtful and loving gift for anyone on your holiday list.
This year you have two ways to order your calendar:

ORDER DIRECTLY FROM ME:
I am offering you this option because I can save you a little bit in shipping costs, and these days, every little bit sure helps! In order to make sure your calendars are delivered in time for the holidays, I will need to have payment via PayPal, check or money order by November 30th. Email me and I will send you an invoice for your order.
Here's the details:
U.S. Customers
Each calendar is $24.95 plus $4.95 shipping Priority Mail.
More than 3 calendars ship $10.35 Priority Mail.
5 calendars or more are eligible for a quantity discount. Email me for details.
California residents will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
(I like to use Flat Rate Priority Mail, especially during the Holidays, because delivery is guaranteed within 2-3 days.)
Canadian/Mexican Customers
Each calendar is $24.95 USD plus $10.95 shipping Priority Mail.
More than 3 calendars ship $25.95 Priority Mail. All other details listed above apply to you as well.
Email me with the number of calendars you wish to purchase, payment method (Paypal, check or money order) and your shipping address, and I will send you an invoice.
Gifting someone? Want me to mail directly to your giftee? Not a problem. Just send that information in your email.

ORDER FROM THE PUBLISHER
I would recommend those of you who live outside of North America to order directly from the publisher, Lulu.com, a print on demand company. I want you to receive your calendar on time, and I cannot guarantee that if you order from me. Those of you who would rather receive your calendar before mid-December might want to order directly from Lulu. com as well.
Here is the link for ordering your calendar directly from Lulu.com.
Their ordering procedure is pretty self explanatory, and I'm sure you won't have any trouble ordering from the site.

Brightest blessings to you always on your path!

Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas




No comments: