Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Delicate Love Mandala

delicate love mandalaDelicate Love Mandala (Circles of Spring series) © Sue O'Kieffe 2010
source image: white plum blossoms white plum blossoms

Spring has returned. The earth is like a child that knows poems ~ Rilke

Delicate Love Mandala is the first I've created for the Circles of Spring series for 2010. While other places in the United States are being blanketed in snow with plummeting temps, we are being graced with these delicate blossoms of early spring. When I notice the blooms for the first time each year, my heart actually skips a little beat and I feel joy.

May your heart be encircled with tiny little buds of love, knowing they will burst open with your care.

~Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

5 comments:

Cate Rose said...

I love this one, Sue!

Deb Kirkeeide said...

This is gorgeous and I am so jealous that you have spring blossoms!

Margo said...

Lovely blog; I stumbled across your site but I've really enjoyed looking around. Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

so lacy and delicate sue! spring is being a bit of a tease here...I am hearing birds some mornings but the earth is still encased in snow. Blossoms don't usually bloom until the very end of May here in NH. So I'll just have to enjoy the early ones here on your blog!

Diane Dehler said...

Absolutely lovely, and the poetry too.