Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Blessings Mandala

Summer Blessings Mandala (Circles of Summer Series) © Sue O'Kieffe 2010
source image: dandelion

I created Summer Blessing Mandala from the photograph of the dandelion right to honor this year's Summer Solstice.  I've been thinking about this time of year when the sun is shining highest and brightest in the sky and scouring the 'net for solstice lore and rituals. Nothing I found really seemed to fit for me in terms of what I wanted to share with you today.

And then it came to me.

We need to honor ourselves and each other as the bright suns we really are and visualize ourselves rising to our greatest power and glory. No more holding back or looking for that Light in someone else. I have my own ritual in mind to do this and I hope you might develop one for yourself.

May we all shine brightly. Now more than ever we need each others Light.

How do you celebrate Summer Solstice?

Bright blessings to you today and everyday,

Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

No comments: