Pages

Saturday, April 02, 2011

We Are Opening/Karutetto

We Are Opening (Circle of Healing 2011) © Sue O'Kieffe 2011
source image: plum blossoms

I felt the call of creation  while listening to this chant:



We are opening up in sweet surrender
To the luminous lovelight of the One.
We are opening up in sweet surrender
To the luminous lovelight of the One.

We are opening
We are opening
We are opening
We are opening
Then, as I have been doing lately, I took the mandala through a second iteration.

Karutetto (5x5 series) © Sue O'Kieffe 2011
source image: We Are Opening Mandala

I felt an immediate connection to Japan when this image appeared before my eyes and titled it Karutetto (which Google Translate tells me means 'Quartet' in Japanese.)

It is another way to send light and love out to that part of the world and to honor their evolution at this challenging time.

~Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

No comments: