Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

WIN AN INTUITIVE MANDALA


This is the really fun part for me (and I hope for you too!)




Open Heart Mandala




Yesterday I announced news on how to order my 2013 calendar Circles of Serendipity. Here is the rest of the news! This excites me so much that I will  have the honor of gifting one of you with a personal, intuitive mandala. Here's how:


Everyone who purchases a 2013 Circles of Serendipity calendar directly from me will be entered into a random drawing to receive a free 7.5"x 7.5" Intuitive Mandala. (For those who are interested, my normal fee for an intuitive mandala  is $75.)   

In meditation I ask what most wants to come forth and deliver the received message to you in mandala form. Open Heart Mandala  is one example of an intuitive mandala I created for my friend Ame. You can see others on my Facebook page. It would be an honor to create one of these mandalas especially for you (or you could easily gift the mandala as well). 

I will select the winner from the names of those who ordered one or more of my 2013 calendars on December 1st and email the winner that day.

Circles of Serendipity would make a wonderful gift for anyone on your holiday gifting list, and I know many who have made doing so an annual tradition.

Bright Blessings
Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

No comments: