Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Deeper Mandala - A Fall Equinox Offering


Deeper Mandala - © Sue O'Kieffe 2014 - Circle of Being series


 source inspirations:



Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better ~ Albert Einstein

Thank you for being here. Deeper Mandala is my offering to you for this first day of autumn (for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere). 

During my morning meditation, I imagined myself walking into the depths of this mandala. I walked straight to the center, a representation of the Self. This was the self meeting the Self meeting the self, as it were. And then I walked deep into darkness where the mystery of All Life Is. I felt very secure and safe in this place and stayed for a long while before returning to ordinary reality. 

If you feel moved. you might meditate on this mandala in this way yourself. Light a candle, burn some incense, call on  spirit to be with you. 

May this meditation be meaningful and fill you with the abundance of life, which is this harvest season.

In Love.

Mandala blessings,
Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas





No comments: