Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

END OF SUMMER


I have begun experimenting with other forms of digital art-making recently through my involvement in the Coach Creative Space. It's been fun to play around using different approaches to making art. I used the photos above to create the image below.



Curves and Splatters - © Sue O'Kieffe 2008

Many thanks to Kim of Laketrees for honoring me and so many other fine creatives on the web with her very thoughtful award.





It's gratifying to be recognized during a time when I am searching ever deeper for inspiration in my art. More about that at another time.

Summer is winding down. On the North Coast of California, autumn is our best time anyway. The light turns golden, the harvest is readied, it actually turns warm and windless. Just a few more weeks. Huzzah!

Many blessings to all of you who come to read, feel inspired, seek to find comfort and healing in your lives, reach for ease and joy and contentment.

May we all be blessed.


Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

4 comments:

Kim said...

wow Sue ..
I love the colours in this work...
memories of summer with autumn undertones...
it's a pleasure to recognise you and your work with this award..
have a creative weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Sue this is so luscious all your work is glorious. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog about my latest assemblage....and yes I can fell all the obstacles falling away.

John M. Mora said...

Very strong image and congrats on award from Kim.

I am having olympics withdrawl....also first day back to work after two week vacation....

Ann Christine Dennison said...

Your picture is exquisite! Looking forward to seeing more of your new experiment :-)