Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

AEDM# 9 - Looking Up Gives Light Mandala

Looking Up Gives Light - (Circles of Fall and Eleven Points Series) © Sue O'Kieffe 2010source image: autumn leaves treetops

I think Rumi pretty much says it all --
Looking up gives light, though at first it makes you dizzy ~ Rumi



For those of you new to my blog, I wanted to let you know too that I have calendars available for 2011 containing my mandalas with inspirational quotes. They make excellent gifts for the holidays and provide beauty and inspiration for all of your friends (and you) 365 days a year
.
 
Here is a link to my newsletter that just went out. (By the way, anyone subscribed to my newsletter is entered into a random drawing each month that I publish to win 3 of my greeting cards).


Sue O'Kieffe
Sacred Circle Mandalas

2 comments:

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

Gorgeous work! You captured the colors and the feel of the leaves perfectly.

tammy vitale said...

This belongs in a church as a stained glass window. Better, just a stained glass window that anyone can hang. It's luminous!