Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

SACRED CIRCLE MANDALAS CALENDAR 2009


I'm excited to announce the release of Sacred Circle Mandalas Calendar, which can be purchased through LULU. COM, a print- on-demand company.
Back again for another year, Sacred Circle Mandalas Calendar is sure to delight the mind and soothe the spirit. The word mandala comes from Sanskrit and roughly translates to mean containing essence. Each mandala in this calendar was created by photographing images from nature and then digitally transforming their essence into magical new patterns. Each image is accompanied by an inspiring quote by writers such as Rumi, Jung, and Thoreau. It is my desire to capture Nature’s stories in beautiful ways within the wholeness of the mandala circle.

During these challenging times, I believe we all need more positive imagery in our lives to ground us in hope. People who have witnessed my art have called it uplifting, ephemeral, powerful and full of joy.

If you have any questions, please be sure to contact me by scrolling down to the email link posted on the right sidebar.

(For those of you viewing my blog through a feed reader or via email, you will need to come to site to view the slide show of calendar pages)






Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award over at my blog today - want everyone to come see your fabulous calendar!

John M. Mora said...

A gud winter approaches - my first magical flury in NY today - I was standing on a train platform and it looked like cherry petals - lighter than air- blown to nature's primal random dance...a flume of sorts....

beautiful calendar....my best.

Sadia said...

Beautiful colors! Great job.

Ann Christine Dennison said...

It looks very beautiful, I do hope you sell many copies!!!