Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

DAY 3 - CREATE EVERY DAY MONTH

who's kaw-lingWho's Kaw-ling? - © Sue O'Kieffe 2008

I love watching ravens. They are such teases. Just about the time you get the camera out and focused, off they fly. I swear they know. This one stuck around until I started to zoom in, then flap flap flap. Have you ever walked down the street with a bag of chips and throw a few on the ground? Within seconds every raven within a three mile radius will be on the street, vying for those cheetos. They look pretty funny with orange beaks, lemme tell you.

Do you have a favorite raven story? (Oh Deb K, where are you?)

Don't forget to come visit me over on my doodle blog. Im playing there too.

1 comment:

Margaret Ann said...

Hi Sue...
Thanks for popping in on my blog...Email me... I will be happy to detail the Tyvek info for you. You blog is so mellow...really enjoyed the music as well as your art. Happy Aedm! :)