Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

DOODLING FOR PEACE



First I started with a doodle.
























































Well, ok, usually I create my mandalas from images from nature; but I got to thinking this morning about Tibetan peace flags and how much I love them, and then I got to thinking about this day being World Peace Day, at least decreed by this man here. And then I wondered what mandalas created from one of my doodles might look like, so I created these six images which I think would make great flags.

Tomorrow I will be back to deconstruct one of these images and show you another Photoshop technique as my holiday gift to you all.


3 comments:

Irene said...

Hey, that was a lot of fun. You should do more like that! It inspires me a great deal. I'll see what I can do myself with some of the pictures Eduard has taken lately. Goodness knows what Paintshop Pro will make of them. Ciao...

dianeclancy said...

Hi Sue,

What a great idea .. peace/prayer flags!

I particularly like #4 and #6 ... I am eager to read how you did this!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Bobbie said...

I love this series and how different each one is. Now I have a whole new idea for mandalas. They will be so pretty flying in the breeze, praying for peace in the world.